Dating Advice, Dating Advice for men,dating women, teens dating advice, Dating tips, date

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Competing For Women - Dating advice for men and dating advice for teens

What should a guy do when another guy is competing for the same woman?

One of the ULTIMATE ways to handle situations like these is very simple: HAVE FUN.

The thing that really screws things up for most guys when this happens is letting it take them off balance... and screwing up their composure.

By laughing it off, or even making fun of the guys who are trying to make their move, you wind up coming off even MORE powerful.

Why does a woman often call a man out of the blue after not hearing from him for several weeks?

There's something about walking away from a woman, not calling her etc., that triggers some sort of mechanism that causes her to call at the most unlikely times.

My experience is that there's some kind of two- to four-week timer in a woman's head that goes off if she doesn't hear from you.

Again, I have no explanation for this particular bizarre pattern, but it has happened to me so many times that I can't believe it.

Women who have guys calling them day and night will be walking through their house one evening and all of a sudden think, "Where is that one guy? I have to call him... Why isn't he calling me?"

Of course, as this begins to happen, you can take this as a strong signal that you're beginning to REALLY get the ideas I talk about.

If I'm talking to two women, and I don't know which one I like, what should I do? I don't want to screw it up and offend one of them. And if it doesn't work out with one of them, would it be cool to be able to switch to the other? Which one should I get the e-mail and number from?"

BOTH, DUH.

The ultimate way to handle two or three or more women that are all beautiful and interesting is to say, "You know, you guys are EQUALLY DORKY, so instead of just rejecting all of you, I'll let you all give me your numbers, and maybe we can hang out sometime... and I can teach you how to be cool like me..."

When you just relax, have fun and approach the situation casually, you can walk away with ALL of the women's numbers.

And guess what?
Attractive women know OTHER attractive women. If it doesn't work out with one, she'll know 10 more.

Think big, act big and you'll reap big rewards.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home